You are here: Home
> Connecting a Bluetooth headset / carkit.
Questions about Connecting a Bluetooth headset / carkit.
Connect Bluetooth devices
1. Find "Bluetooth"
- Press Settings.
- Press General.
- Press Bluetooth.
2. Turn on Bluetooth
- Press the indicator next to Bluetooth to turn on the function.
3. Pair Bluetooth device
- Your device searches for devices and after a moment, a list of Bluetooth devices within range is displayed.
- Press the required Bluetooth device.
- The new device is displayed on the list of paired devices.
- Press to return to standby mode.